Hawaii Flower Lei Pickup Directions
Thank you for making a lei order with us! It is wonderful that you would like to pick up the order at our warehouse office! We are open Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM, and with limited availability for Saturday, advanced notice is required. There will be no pickups available for Sunday. Please note that we will only provide a box for orders containing a minimum of four (4) lei or for customers traveling via aircraft; all else will have plastic packaging at our discretion.
Some items in your order may be delayed in creation as supplies will not be available until AFTER 10:00 AM. Therefore, we will CALL you when the items are ready for pickup.
Be sure you do a dry run before picking up. If you are lost, you can call us toll-free at 1-800-665-7959 or locally at 808-833- 7807, or you may reply to this message. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Directions from Nimitz Highway
- Follow Nimitz Highway, and turn on Paiea Street.
- Once on Paiea Street, ensure that McDonald’s is on your left along with Toshiba and Melaleuca on the right.
- At the intersection, make a RIGHT on Koapaka Street after Melaleuca. You will see Starbucks on the left-hand side.
- Continue on Koapaka Street. Keep watch for a ramp on the left-hand side and Hertz Rental Car lot on the right-hand side. (NOTE: These places are just for your peripheral vision.)
- Keep a lookout for the A, D, F, G sign near Ualena Street and the Ramp.
- Turn LEFT on Ualena Street which is ground- leveled to the left of the ramp. (DO NOT GO UP THE RAMP!)
- NOTE: Hawaii Flower Lei is in Suite F238-05, so based on the sign, the F Suites are on the Second Level
You will see DHL on the left and Matson cargo containers straight ahead. Also ahead, you will see a ramp going up in the building. Keep in mind the Aloha gas station is on the left at the intersection coming up.
- At the 4-Way-Stop intersection, go STRAIGHT up the ramp.
- At the top of the ramp, you will see a pair of double-doors. Turn RIGHT.
- Make another RIGHT—you will see an industrial door after the pillar. This is us! We have a placard with “F238-05.” You may park in a stall that is not reserved for another company.
Ring the doorbell on the left, or knock hard. Press hard, and a representative will open the door.
- NOTE: Our office-warehouse space is accessed within the garage. We will NOT be accessed through the hallway. If you are walking through the hallways, you will need to exit through the glass doors by Suite F-238-14, turn left, and our office door is four (4) parking stalls to the left.